WE ARE OPEN
We’re happy to announce that we are back to regular operations. We are so pleased to be back and to be part of your wellness routine again!
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve keep our space squeaky clean and thoroughly sanitize all rooms, areas and equipment before, during, and after each appointment. For more information on our new protocols, read below.
When you visit SW Massage, things will be a little bit different! Here is what you can expect at your next visit:
- We are now calling to confirm all appointments but please let us know if you have been or are feeling unwell. We would rather help you reschedule your appointment to a time when you are feeling well.
- Masks are welcome but not required for clients and staff within the clinic. If you would prefer to wear a mask during your treatment, please let us know and our therapists will wear one as well. We have masks available at the front desk for anyone who needs one!
- Hand sanitizer is available in our waiting area.
- Arrive for your appointment alone. We prefer that family members do not attend to wait for you.
- Our clipboards, pens, payment options and high touch surfaces are cleaned regularily to reduce instances of cross-contamination.
- We have removed magazines, chocolates and water from our space. Bring water with you if you think you will need it.
- Testers and samples have been removed from the retail area. Please ask a staff member if you want to try an item. Please shop with your eyes and ask for assistance to select items from the shelf.
Do not come for your appointment if you do not feel well and please stay home if you have any fever, a new or changed chronic cough, a sore throat, a runny nose, any nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition, shortness of breath and if you have had any exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
We Are Looking Forward to Seeing You!