WE ARE NOW OPEN!
We’re happy to announce that we reopened our doors on June 12th. We are so pleased to be back and to be part of your wellness routine again!
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve kept our space squeaky clean while you’ve been away. We’ll continue to do so and thoroughly sanitize all rooms, areas and equipment before, during, and after each appointment. For more information on our new protocols, read below.
When you visit SW Massage, things will be a little bit different! Here is what you can expect at your next visit:
- We are now calling to confirm all appointments and to screen you for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and into your session. This helps keep us all safe.
- Please arrive on time and enter only at your appointment time. Once inside we will direct you to hand sanitizer and show you where to wait safely. If you did not wear a mask to your appointment we will provide you with one to wear inside.
- Arrive for your appointment alone. We cannot accommodate family members to wait for you.
- The provided hand sanitizer or hand washing must be used when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Our clipboards, pens, and payment options are cleaned between clients to reduce instances of cross-contamination.
- We have removed magazines, chocolates and water from our space. Bring water with you if you think you will need it.
- Testers and samples have been removed from the retail area. Please ask a staff member if you want to try an item. Please shop with your eyes and ask for assistance to select items from the shelf.
- We have added more time to each appointment to ensure we have lots of time to clean and sanitize the treatment rooms and common areas and are following all safety guidelines.
- All of our staff will be wearing a mask or face shield. Please wear a mask to your appointment and bring a clean one for use during your appointment. (We will provide one if you don’t have one.) Your therapist will outline when and how to use it during your session.
- We do not have a COVID-19 surcharge but our session prices have increased by $5.00.
Do not come for your appointment if you do not feel well and please stay home if you have any fever, a new or changed chronic cough, a sore throat, a runny nose, any nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition, shortness of breath and if you have had any exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
We Are Looking Forward to Seeing You!