WE ARE OPEN!
We’re happy to announce that we are back to regular operations! We are so pleased to be back and to be part of your wellness routine again!
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve kept our space squeaky clean while you’ve been away. We’ll continue to do so and thoroughly sanitize all rooms, areas and equipment before, during, and after each appointment. For more information on our new protocols, read below.
When you visit SW Massage, things will be a little bit different! Here is what you can expect at your next visit:
- We are now calling to confirm all appointments and to screen you for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks are no longer required within the clinic, but if you feel more comfortable, you are more than welcome to do so! We will continue to provide masks within the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our waiting area.
- Arrive for your appointment alone. We cannot accommodate family members to wait for you.
- Our clipboards, pens, and payment options are cleaned between clients to reduce instances of cross-contamination.
- We have removed magazines, chocolates and water from our space. Bring water with you if you think you will need it.
- Testers and samples have been removed from the retail area. Please ask a staff member if you want to try an item. Please shop with your eyes and ask for assistance to select items from the shelf.
Do not come for your appointment if you do not feel well and please stay home if you have any fever, a new or changed chronic cough, a sore throat, a runny nose, any nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition, shortness of breath and if you have had any exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
We Are Looking Forward to Seeing You!